Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday, November 3 - FIRST FULL WORK DAY IN ADZIWA


We just had an absolutely amazing first full work day on the Adziwa project here in Lilongwe, Malawi. WIFI access here has been almost non-existent so blogging has been quite difficult.

At any rate, all the team is healthy and is doing well. Today, many of them worked on making bricks, and building a house for a family that has adopted aids orphans. The team also did a small children's program in the afternoon and played with the children.

I had a lot of the kids hanging on me, despite carrying 2 cameras. They were an absolute blessing! Words cannot express. Yesterday we had a great day at Capital City Baptist Church and then around Lilongwe. I, with Ted Woz and a few others, ventured into the "local" market where all the residents shop. Needless to say, the locals were surprised to see us there. Got a lot of great images and talked with a lot of amazing people who truly changed my life.

I am on a timed WIFI and need to let some others write loved ones so I must keep this short. I will upload images as I can. Miss you all.

1 comment:

watson said...

Just want you to know we are loving on your family back home!!!

AND, we are loving every bit you send! Praying for your safety and that you get every opportunity you've been sent for! Love you brother! Watsons